Thuật ngữ Agile Modeling trong Agile là gì? Luyện thi PMI-ACP
Agile Modeling is a pre-defined way of doing things, a practice-based methodology (including a collection of values, principles, and practices) for an effective modeling and documentation of software-based systems based on best practices.
More flexible than traditional modeling methods (e.g. requirements collection -> specifications drafting -> specifications approval -> development -> testing -> launch) to fit fast-changing environments. Agile modeling can be tailored, used alone and is supplementary to other Agile methodologies (e.g. XP, RUP)
- Just barely good enough (JBGE) artifacts (the KISS principle)
- Architecture envisioning at the beginning for a viable technical strategy
- Lookahead modeling is used to reduce overall risk.
- Multiple models to fit the use
- Active stakeholder participation
- Requirements envisioning at the beginning to identify the scope of the project
- Prioritized requirements according to values
- Iteration modeling as part of the iteration planning
- Test-driven development (TDD) – a JIT approach to write requirements as tests
- Model storming on a just-in-time (JIT) basis for requirement/design issue.
- Document continuously
- Document late
Also refers to the various modeling techniques that are commonly used on Agile projects. For examples
- Use case diagrams
- Data models
- Screen designs
Agile models are often lightweight (often hand sketched without being polished) and recorded with photography. Better be lightweight, easy to change and barely sufficient.
Agile Modeling is a part of Agile Analysis and Design Tools & Techniques.
Nếu có bất cứ chia sẻ về luyện thi PMP, PMI-RMP, PMI-ACP hay góp ý bạn vui lòng chia sẻ ở dưới phần bình luận. Tôi rất vui lòng về điều đó. Cảm ơn.