Agile Tools & Techniques – Product Quality trong Agile – Luyện thi PMI-ACP
Product Quality is one of ten Agile Tools & Techniques, appear around 50% in the PMI-ACP exam.
These tools support the continuous improvement process of Agile development – a process to build in high quality from the beginning through validation and verification at every steps.
The highest quality is achieved through the “built-in quality assurance” of Agile processes right from the beginning
- Reactive quality assurance: daily testing and automated testing
- Pro-active quality assurance: face-to-face communication, pair programming, coding standards, testing “risky” features in early sprints
Product Quality includes:
- Definition of Done (DoD)
- Frequent Verification and Validation
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD)
- Continuous Integration
Nếu có bất cứ chia sẻ về luyện thi PMP, PMI-RMP, PMI-ACP hay góp ý bạn vui lòng chia sẻ ở dưới phần bình luận. Tôi rất vui lòng về điều đó. Cảm ơn.