Thuật ngữ Agile Tooling trong Agile là gì? Luyện thi PMI-ACP
Agile Tooling is the tools for more effective communication (reduce roadblocks for collecting, maintaining and disseminating information)
- Types: low-tech high-touch tools, digital tools. Low-tech high-touch tools are preferred:
- Promote collaboration and communication
- Everyone knows how to participate
- Easy and fast
- Co-located teams: War room and/or a dedicated conference room: walls filled with information radiators like whiteboards, billboards, post-its, charts, task boards, etc.
- Distributed teams: virtual shared space using digital tools:
- Wikis website
- Instant messaging – Skype, web conferencing, etc.
- Online planning poker – an estimation tool of user stories
- Card meeting – a brainstorming session using 3×5 index cards
- Version control – a tool for version control for configuration management, e.g. CVS
- CASE tools: reverse engineering tools to generate codes from designs
- Other Agile tools for building/configuring/deploying deliverables
Nếu có bất cứ chia sẻ về luyện thi PMP, PMI-RMP, PMI-ACP hay góp ý bạn vui lòng chia sẻ ở dưới phần bình luận. Tôi rất vui lòng về điều đó. Cảm ơn.