Agile Unified Process (AUP) là gì?
Agile Unified Process (AUP) là một phiên bản đơn giản của RUP (Rational Unified Process) được phát triển bởi Scott Ambler. AUP được mô tả nhưng một cách tiếp cận (approach) đơn giản, dễ dàng hiểu để phát triển phần mềm thông qua việc sử dụng Agile Techniques. AUP sử dụng những Agile techniques như: TDD (Test-Driven Development), Agile Modeling (AM), Agile change management, và Database Refactoring để cải tiến hiệu suất.
07 Disciplines of AUP:
- Model: Understand the business of the organization, the problem domain being addressed by the project, and identify a viable solution to address the problem domain.
- Implementation: Transform model(s) into executable code and perform a basic level of testing, in particular unit testing.
- Test: Perform an objective evaluation to ensure quality. This includes finding defects, validating that the system works as designed, and verifying that the requirements are met.
- Deployment: Plan for the delivery of the system and to execute the plan to make the system available to end users.
- Configuration management: Manage access to project artifacts. This includes not only tracking artifact versions over time but also controlling and managing changes to them.
- Project management: Direct the activities that take place within the project. This includes managing risks, directing people (assigning tasks, tracking progress, etc.), and coordinating with people and systems outside the scope of the project to be sure that it is delivered on time and within budget.
- Environment: Support the rest of the effort by ensuring that the proper process, guidance (standards and guidelines), and tools (hardware, software, etc.) are available for the team as needed.
06 Philosophies of AUP:
- Your staff know what they’re doing. People are not going to read detailed process documentation, but they will want some high-level guidance and/or training from time to time. The AUP product provides links to many of the details, if you are interested, but doesn’t force them upon you.
- Simplicity. Everything is described concisely using a handful of pages, not thousands of them.
- Agility. The AUP conforms to the values and principles of the agile software development and the Agile Alliance.
- Focus on high-value activities. The focus is on the activities which actually count, not every possible thing that could happen to you on a project.
- Tool independence. You can use any toolset that you want with the Agile UP. The recommendation is that you use the tools which are best suited for the job, which are often simple tools.
- You’ll want to tailor the AUP to meet your own needs.
Nếu có bất cứ chia sẻ về luyện thi PMP, PMI-RMP, PMI-ACP hay góp ý bạn vui lòng chia sẻ ở dưới phần bình luận. Tôi rất vui lòng về điều đó. Cảm ơn.