Công cụ quản lý dự án Communication Technology trong PMP là gì?
The methods used to transfer information among project stakeholders may vary significantly. For example, a project team may use techniques from brief conversations to extended meetings, or from simple written documents to extensive materials (e.g., schedules, databases, and websites), which are accessible online as methods of communication.
Factors that can affect the choice of communication technology include:
– Urgency of the need for information. There is a need to consider the urgency, frequency, and format of the information to be communicated as they may vary from project to project and also within different stages of a project.
– Availability of technology. There is a need to ensure that the technology that is required to facilitate communication is compatible, available, and accessible for all stakeholders throughout the life of the project.
– Ease of Use. There is a need to ensure that the choice of communication technologies is suitable for project participants and that appropriate training events are planned for, where appropriate.
– Project environment. There is a need to determine if the team will meet and operate on a face-to-face basis or in a virtual environment; whether they will be located in one or multiple time zones; whether they will use multiple languages for communication; and finally, whether there are any other project environmental factors, such as culture, which may affect communications.
– Sensitivity and confidentiality of the information. There is a need to determine if the information to be communicated is sensitive or confidential and whether or not additional security measures need to be taken. Also, the most appropriate way to communicate the information should be considered.