Thế nào là Compliance trong Agile? Luyện thi PMI-ACP
Conforming to a rule, such as a specification, policy, standard or law (e.g. regulatory compliance). Compliance usually requires documentation, which is somewhat against the principles of agile (working software over documentation)
A balance has to be struck (maybe with the help of Agile compliance management systems)
- Agile = barely sufficient documentation
- Compliance = demonstration of conformance to established standard with documentation
- A balance has to be struck
What is Regulatory Compliance in Agile?
- Agile advocates barely sufficient documentation which may not meet the requirements for regulatory compliance
- Extra documentation, tracking, features may be required which may not provide “values” but are of high priorities.