Tìm hiểu về Cost management plan trong đề thi PMP
Cost management plan describes how the project cost will be planned, structured, and controlled.
- The cost management processes and their associated tools and techniques are documented in the cost management plan.
- Cost management plan can establish as the following:
- Units of measure: unit used in measurements is defined for each of the resources, such as staff hours, staff days, currency form…
- Level of precision: Activity cost estimates will be rounded up or down based on the scope of activities and how big of the project.
- Level of accuracy: The acceptable range (eg: +- 10%) used in determining realistic activity cost estimates, an amount for contingencies.
- Organizational procedures links: The WBS component used for the project cost accounting is called the control account. Each control account is assigned an account number which links directly to the accounting system.
- Control threshold: Variance thresholds for monitoring cost performance. Typically expressed as percentage deviations from the baseline plan.
- Rules of performance measurement: Define the points measurement, control account, and the tracking methodologies; and reporting formats.
Nếu có bất cứ chia sẻ hay góp ý bạn vui lòng để lại ở dưới phần bình luận. Tôi rất vui lòng về điều đó. Cảm ơn.
- Tổng hợp topic học thi PMP
- Tổng hợp khái niệm cần học thi PMP
- Tổng hợp bài thi trắc nghiệm online PMP từ dễ đến khó
- Tổng hợp dạng toán trong đề thi PMP
- 600+ ITTO maps