Tìm hiểu Customer-Valued Prioritization trong Agile? Luyện thi PMI-ACP
Deliver the highest value to the customers as early as possible. The backlog should be customer-valued prioritized while taking into accounts technical feasibilities, risks, dependencies, etc.
Can win customer support
Value prioritization schemes
- Simple schemes – rank from high to low (priority 1, 2, 3, …)
- MoSCoW prioritization scheme – Must have, Should have, Could have, Would like to have, in future
- Monopoly money – ask customers to give out (fake) money to individual business features in order to compare the relative priority
- 100-Point method – customers are allowed to give, in total 100 points, to various features
- Dot voting / Multi-voting – everyone is given a limited number of dots (~20% of the number of all options) to vote on the options
- Kano analysis – plot the features on a graph with axes as Need Fulfilled / Not fulfilled vs Satisfied / Dissatisfied, each feature will then be classified as “exciters, satisfiers, dissatisfiers, indifferent”. Exciters are of highest values.
- Requirements Prioritization model – rate each feature by benefits for having, penalty for not having, cost of producing, risks, etc. and calculate a score using a pre-defined weighted formula
- CARVER (Criticality, Accessibility, Return, Vulnerability, Effect, and Recognizability) relative to the objective and mission of the project
- Criticality – how important to be done upfront
- Accessibility – can work on it immediately? or depends on other work / skills?
- Return – ROI / NPV / IRR
- Vulnerability – how easy to achieve the desired results?
- Effect – what are the effects on the project (help moving towards the goal of the project)?
- Recognizability – have the goals been clearly identified?
- Relative Prioritization / Ranking
- An ordered list of all user stories / features to be completed with 1 being the highest priority
- When new features are to be added, it has to be compare, in terms of priority, to all current features
- The schemes list above can be used to assist the relative prioritization / ranking tasks