Thuật ngữ Daily Stand-ups (Daily Scrum) trong Agile là gì? Luyện thi PMI-ACP
Daily Stand-ups (Daily Scrum) – a daily communication and planning meeting in which Agile team members come together to briefly evaluate the health and progress of the iteration/sprint.
- A time-boxed (~ 15 minutes) and focused meeting to be held at the same time, in the same place for all team members(stakeholders may attend but are not allowed to talk during the meeting)
- Each member answer the following 3 questions:
- What have you done since last meeting?
- What are you planning to do by next meeting?
- What impediments (obstacles) are impacting your work progress? discussion on how to remove the roadblocks should be done after the daily stand-up.
- Daily Stand-up meeting is the final step in the Agile Project Planning Process including: Product Vision (every year), Product Roadmap (every 6-month), Release Planning (every quarter), Iteration Planning (every month), and Daily Stand-up (every day)
- Pigs and chickens: Pigs, usually team members with assignments for the iteration, are the ones who can speak and contribute while the chickens, usually other stakeholders, can only listen and observe.
Nếu có bất cứ chia sẻ về luyện thi PMP, PMI-RMP, PMI-ACP hay góp ý bạn vui lòng chia sẻ ở dưới phần bình luận. Tôi rất vui lòng về điều đó. Cảm ơn.