Tìm hiểu Duration Estimates trong thi PMP
Activity duration estimates are quantitative assessments of the likely number of time periods that are required to complete an activity. Duration estimates do not include any lags. Activity duration estimates may include some indication of the range of possible results. For example:
- 2 weeks ± 2 days, which indicates that the activity will take at least eight days and not more than twelve (assuming a five-day workweek); and
- 15 % probability of exceeding three weeks, which indicates a high probability—85 %—that the activity will take three weeks or less.
Nếu có bất cứ chia sẻ hay góp ý bạn vui lòng để lại ở dưới phần bình luận. Tôi rất vui lòng về điều đó. Cảm ơn.