Tìm hiểu về EEF (Enterprise Environment Factors) trong thi PMP
EEF (Enterprise Environment Factors) là một input phổ biến trong các quy trình quản lý dự án mà PMI đưa ra, nhưng ở mỗi input EEF (Enterprise Environment Factors) lại ở 1 dạng khác nhau, bài này hệ thống tất cả các EEF (Enterprise Environment Factors) trong mỗi quy trình quản lý dự án mà nó hiện hữu.
Enterprise environmental factors refer to conditions, not under the control of the project team, that influence, constrain, or direct the project. Enterprise environmental factors are considered inputs to most planning processes, may enhance or constrain project management options, and may have a positive or negative influence on the outcome.
Enterprise environmental factors vary widely in type or nature. Enterprise environmental factors include, but are not limited to:
- Organizational culture, structure, and governance;
- Geographic distribution of facilities and resources;
- Government or industry standards (e.g., regulatory agency regulations, codes of conduct, product standards, quality standards, and workmanship standards);
- Infrastructure (e.g., existing facilities and capital equipment);
- Existing human resources (e.g., skills, disciplines, and knowledge, such as design, development, legal, contracting, and purchasing);
- Personnel administration (e.g., staffing and retention guidelines, employee performance reviews and training records, reward and overtime policy, and time tracking);
- Company work authorization systems;
- Marketplace conditions;
- Stakeholder risk tolerances;
- Political climate;
- Organization’s established communications channels;
- Commercial databases (e.g., standardized cost estimating data, industry risk study information, and risk databases)and
- Project management information system (e.g., an automated tool, such as a scheduling software tool, a configuration management system, an information collection and distribution system, or web interfaces to other online automated systems).
Xem thêm: EEF Updates