Công cụ quản lý dự án Group Creativity Techniques trong PMP là gì?
Công cụ này sử dụng trong quy trình: 5.2
Several group activities can be organized to identify project and product requirements. Some of the group creativity techniques that can be used are:
- Brainstorming: A technique used to generate and collect multiple ideas related to project and product requirements. Although brainstorming by itself does not include voting or prioritization, it is often used with other group creativity techniques that do.
- Nominal Group Techniques: A technique that enhances brainstorming with a voting process used to rank the most useful ideas for further brainstorming or for prioritization.
- Idea/Mind mapping: A technique in which ideas created through individual brainstorming sessions are consolidated into a single map to reflect commonality and differences in understanding, and generate new ideas.
- Affinity Diagram: A technique that allows large numbers of ideas to be classified into groups for review and analysis.
- Multi-criteria Decision Analysis: A technique that utilizes a decision matrix to provide a systematic analytical approach for establishing criteria, such as risk levels, uncertainty, and valuation, to evaluate and rank many ideas