Quản trị theo mục tiêu MBO là gì trong luyện thi PMP PMI-RMP
Management by objectives (MBO): Developed by Peter Drucker – measurability is the key to MBO, which means it is verifiable. It is a systems approach for aligning project goals with organizational goals, project goals with the goals of other subunits of the organization and project goals with individual goals.
It is a 3 step process:
- Establish unambiguous and realistic objectives.
- Periodically evaluate to determine if achieved.
- Act upon the results of the evaluation.
The philosophy of MBO:
- It is proactive vs. reactive management.
- It is results oriented with emphasis on accomplishments.
- Focus is on change to improve individual and organizational effectiveness.
#PS428 – A system of managerial leadership that defines individual managerial responsibilities in terms of corporate objectives is called:
A. Theory Y
Nếu có bất cứ chia sẻ về luyện thi PMP, RMP hay góp ý bạn vui lòng chia sẻ ở dưới phần bình luận. Tôi rất vui lòng về điều đó. Cảm ơn.