Công cụ quản lý dự án Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis trong PMP là gì?
Công cụ này sử dụng trong quy trình: 9.2
Selection criteria are often used as a part of acquiring the project team. By use of a multi-criteria decision analysis tool, criteria are developed and used to rate or score potential team members. The criteria are weighted according to the relative importance of the needs within the team. Some examples of selection criteria that can be used to score team members are shown as follows:
– Availability. Identify whether the team member is available to work on the project within the time period needed. If there are there any concerns for availability during the project timeline.
– Cost. Verify if the cost of adding the team member is within the prescribed budget.
– Experience. Verify that the team member has the relevant experience that will contribute to the project
– Ability. Verify that the team member has the competencies needed by the project.
– Knowledge. Consider if the team member has relevant knowledge of the customer, similar implemented projects, and nuances of the project environment.
– Skills. Determine whether the member has the relevant skills to use a project tool, implementation, or training.
– Attitude. Determine whether the member has the ability to work with others as a cohesive team.
– International factors. Consider team member location, time zone and communication capabilities.