Tổng hợp các khái niệm cần nắm về lĩnh vực Organization Influence (Chapter 02) trong kỳ thi PMP
Chapter 02: Organization Influence
- Functional Organization: PM has little or no authority, and Stall report to FM. Perceived scope of project limited to boundaries of function. Xem thêm: Functional Organization Structure
- Weak Matrix Organization: Very similar characteristics to a Functional Organization. The PM Role is more of a coordinator or expediter than that of a true PM. A staff will be an PC, PM like an PC.
- Balanced Matrix Organization: A staff will be an PM, another staff will be an PC. Very similar Weak Matrix, they have a temporary PM.
- Strong Matrix Organization: Disadvantage: staff have to report to 2 managers. Advantage: No worries of job layoffs for PM and staff, and hangs on to skill set after project ends. Xem thêm: Matrix Organization Structure
- Projectized Organization: Disavantage: All staff including PMs loose their jobs at the end of the project and the organization looses the skills of the staff after project ends. “No home“. Advantage: Most of organization’s resources dedicated to project, PM has high authority. Xem thêm: Projectized Organization Structure
- Stakeholders: are persons or organizations, who are actively involved in the project, or whose interests may be positively or negatively affected by the performance or completion of the project.
- Project Team = Project Management Team + PM + Other Project Team members
- Culture, Structure, Process of Organization
- Geopraphic distribution of facilities and resources
- Standard of Industry, Goverment
- Current HR, Policy
- Stakeholder risk tolerances
- Marketplace conditions
- Commerial database
- Guidelines, processes, polices, procedures, knowledge bases, lesson learned, historical data
- Change control procedures
- Financial procedures, Risk control procedures
- Issue and defect management procuredures
- Organizational communication requirements
- Procedures for prioritizing, approving, and issuing work authorizations
- Performance measurement criteria
Tổng hợp PMP Concepts: https://hocpmp.com/pmp-concepts