So sánh sự giống và khác nhau giữa Project reports và Project records
Điểm khác nhau:
- Project reports: Formal and informal project reports describe project status and include lessons learned, issue logs, project closure reports, and outputs from other Knowledge Areas.
- Project records: include correspondence, memos, meeting minutes, and other documents describing the project. This information should, to the extent possible and appropriate, be maintained in an organized manner. Project team members can also maintain records in a project notebook or register, which could be physical or electronic.
Ngoài ra còn một số thành phần khác dễ nhầm lẫn đó là:
- Lessons Learned document: Documentation includes the causes of issues, reasoning behind the corrective action chosen, and other types of lessons learned about communications management. Lessons learned need to be documented and distributed so that it becomes part of the historical database for both the project and the performing organization.
- Feedback from stakeholders: Information received from stakeholders concerning project operations is distributed and used to modify or improve future performance of the project.
- Project presentation: The project team provides information formally or informally to any or all of the project stakeholders. The information and presentation method should be relevant to the needs of the audience.
- Stakeholder notifications: Information may be provided to stakeholders about resolved issues, approved changes, and general project status.
Nếu có bất cứ chia sẻ hay góp ý bạn vui lòng để lại ở dưới phần bình luận. Tôi rất vui lòng về điều đó. Cảm ơn.