Risk Attitude là gì? 3 Thành phần của Risk Attitude?
Project risk là những sự kiện hay điều kiện xảy ra không chắc trong trong quan trọng quản lý dự án, thực tế project risk có thể đem lại những ảnh hưởng tích cực cũng như tiêu cực đến project objective. Các project objective này có thể bao gồm các khía cạnh liên quan scope, time, budget, quality…
Mỗi một doanh nghiệp hay stakeholders có khả năng chấp nhận risk ở mức độ khác nhau phụ thuộc vào Risk Attitude (Quan điểm về rủi ro).
Risk attitude có thể được ảnh hưởng bởi nhiều nhân tố khác nhau và nhìn chung được nhóm thành 3 chủ đề (themes) chính:
- Risk appetite: which is the degree of uncertainty an entity is willing to take on in anticipation of a reward.
- Risk tolerance: which is the degree, amount, or volume of risk that an organization or individual will withstand. The areas of risk that are acceptable or unacceptable. Risk tolerance is the degree, volume or amount of the risk than an organization is willing to accept. Risk tolerance is always expressed in limits such as from 5% to 10%, or -10% to 10%
- Risk threshold: which refers to measures along the level of uncertainty or the level of impact at which a stakeholder may have a specific interest. Below that risk threshold, the organization will accept the risk. Above that risk threshold, the organization will not tolerate the risk. Amount of risk that is acceptable.
You told your organization that you may require 50,000 USD to bid for a project. Your organization approves it and adds a clause that says that you are not allowed to go an additional 10,000 USD above the 50,000 USD. This 10,000 USD is known as:
(a) Risk Limit
Threshold is a limit that you cannot cross. In risk tolerance you have limits such as 5% to 10%, but in risk threshold you have a clear figure.
Ví dụ quản lý Risk Tolerances và Risk Thresholds
People’s risk attitudes can be broadly classified into 4 categories. They are:
- Risk Averse – These are people that are uncomfortable with any form of risk and try to stay away from risks as much as possible.
- Risk Tolerant – These people are generally not concerned about risks and they don’t allow risks to influence their decision. But, they become surprised when the risk becomes an issue.
- Risk Neutral – These people embrace risks and look at them as potential opportunities if they have something to gain out of the risk situation
- Risk Seeking – These people view risks as a challenge and actively look forward to taking risks. These people are the total opposite of the Risk Averse category.
You join an ongoing project whose project manager has left the job due to personal reasons. While reviewing some project documents you see that while recording probability distribution data, he took a wide range between the pessimistic and optimistic values. What was the risk attitude of the previous project manager?
A. Risk seeker
B. Risk neutral
C. Risk averse
D. Risk rational
As the range between the optimistic and pessimistic values is wide, you can say that the standard deviation is higher and so the previous project manager was a risk seeker.
Nếu có bất cứ chia sẻ hay góp ý bạn vui lòng để lại ở dưới phần bình luận. Tôi rất vui lòng về điều đó. Cảm ơn.