Thuật ngữ trong đề thi PMI-RMP | Luyện thi PMI-RMP Online
- Risk – A Risk is an uncertain event or condition that, if it occurs, has a positive or negative effect on the projects objectives.
- Issue – An Issue is something that is occurring now in the present. You know about it and it is being dealt with. An Issue is a threat that has already materialized. They are kept track of using an Issue Log.
- Risk Event – A Risk Event is the description of a scenario that may occur if the risk were to materialize.
- Risk Triggers – Risk Triggers are signs or indications that a risk event is about to occur or has already occurred. These are also known as Risk Symptoms or Warning Signs.
- Risk Management Plan – The Risk Management Plan is the document that describes how the risk management processes will be carried out in our project. It describes how risk management will be planned; risks will be identified, analyzed & prioritized, responded, monitored and controlled.
- Risk Register – The Risk Register is a document that contains all the identified risks, the results of risk analysis, the proposed risk responses and the current status of each of the identified risks
- Risk Breakdown Structure – The Risk Breakdown Structure (Or RBS) is a hierarchical breakdown of risks organized by risk categories or impact.
- Probability – The term Probability refers to the chances that a risk may occur.
- Impact – The term Impact refers to the effect that a particular risk event will have on our project if it occurs
Nếu có bất cứ chia sẻ về luyện thi PMP, RMP hay góp ý bạn vui lòng chia sẻ ở dưới phần bình luận. Tôi rất vui lòng về điều đó. Cảm ơn.