Tìm hiểu Resource management plan ITTO trong luyện thi PMP
The resource management plan is the component of the project management plan that provides guidance on how project resources should be categorized, allocated, managed, and released. It may be divided between the team management plan and physical resource management plan according to the specifics of the project. The resource management plan may include but is not limited to:
- Identification of resources. Methods for identifying and quantifying team and physical resources needed.
- Acquiring resources. Guidance on how to acquire team and physical resources for the project.
- Roles and responsibilities:
- Role. The function assumed by, or assigned to, a person in the project. Examples of project roles are civil engineer, business analyst, and testing coordinator.
- Authority. The rights to apply project resources, make decisions, sign approvals, accept deliverables, and influence others to carry out the work of the project. Examples of decisions that need clear authority include the selection of a method for completing an activity, quality acceptance criteria, and how to respond to project variances. Team members operate best when their individual levels of authority match their individual responsibilities.
- Responsibility. The assigned duties and work that a project team member is expected to perform in order to complete the project’s activities.
- Competence. The skill and capacity required to complete assigned activities within the project constraints. If project team members do not possess required competencies, performance can be jeopardized. When such mismatches are identified, proactive responses such as training, hiring, schedule changes, or scope changes are initiated.
- Project organization charts. A project organization chart is a graphic display of project team members and their reporting relationships. It can be formal or informal, highly detailed or broadly framed, based on the needs of the project. For example, the project organization chart for a 3,000-person disaster response team will have greater detail than a project organization chart for an internal, 20-person project.
- Project team resource management. Guidance on how project team resources should be defined, staffed, managed, and eventually released.
- Training. Training strategies for team members.
- Team development. Methods for developing the project team.
- Resource control. Methods for ensuring adequate physical resources are available as needed and that the acquisition of physical resources is optimized for project needs. Includes information on managing inventory, equipment, and supplies during throughout the project life cycle.
- Recognition plan. Which recognition and rewards will be given to team members, and when they will be given
Xem thêm về ITTO để hiểu rõ hơn quy trình quản lý dự án chuẩn PMI: https://hocpmp.com/itto
Nếu có bất cứ chia sẻ về luyện thi PMP, PMI-RMP, PMI-ACP hay góp ý bạn vui lòng chia sẻ ở dưới phần bình luận. Tôi rất vui lòng về điều đó. Cảm ơn.