Tìm hiểu về Source selection criteria trong đề thi PMP
Source selection criteria là output của quy trình Plan procurement management, thuộc mảng kiến thức Project procurement management. Source selection criteria cũng là một phần của procurement documents, đây được xem là bảng tiêu chí để đánh giá seller.
Source selection criteria are often included as a part of the procurement documents. Such criteria are developed and used to rate or score seller proposals, and can be objective or subjective.
Selection criteria may be limited to only the purchase price if the procurement item is readily available from a number of acceptable sellers. Purchase price in this context includes both the cost of the item and all ancillary expenses such as delivery.
Other selection criteria can be identified and documented to support an assessment for more complex products, services, or results. Some possible source selection criteria are:
- Understanding of need. How well does the seller’s proposal address the procurement statement of work?
- Overall or life-cycle cost. Will the selected seller produce the lowest total cost of ownership (purchase cost plus operating cost)?
- Technical capability. Does the seller have, or can the seller be reasonably expected to acquire, the technical skills and knowledge needed?
- Risk. How much risk is embedded in the statement of work, how much risk will be assigned to the selected seller and how does the seller mitigate risk?
- Management approach. Does the seller have, or can the seller be reasonably expected to develop, management processes and procedures to ensure a successful project?
- Technical approach. Do the seller’s proposed technical methodologies, techniques, solutions, and services meet the procurement documents requirements or are they likely to provide more or less than the expected results?
- Warranty. What does the seller propose to warrant for the final product, and through what time period?
- Financial capacity.Does the seller have, or can the seller reasonably be expected to obtain, the necessary financial resources?
- Production capacity and interest. Does the seller have the capacity and interest to meet potential future requirements?
- Business size and type. Does the seller’s enterprise meet a specific category of business such as small business (disadvantaged, specific programs, etc.) as defined by the organization or established by governmental agency and set forth as a condition of the agreement award?
- Past performance of sellers. What has been the past experience with selected sellers?
- References. Can the seller provide references from prior customers verifying the seller’s work experience and compliance with contractual requirements?
- Intellectual property rights. Does the seller assert intellectual property rights in the work processes or services they will use or in the products they will produce for the project?
- Proprietary rights. Does the seller assert proprietary rights in the work processes or services they will use or in the products they will produce for the project?
Nếu có bất cứ chia sẻ hay góp ý bạn vui lòng để lại ở dưới phần bình luận. Tôi rất vui lòng về điều đó. Cảm ơn.