Tìm hiểu về Team performance assessments ITTO trong thi PMP
As project team development efforts such as training, team building, and colocation are implemented, the project management team makes formal or informal assessments of the project team’s effectiveness. Effective team development strategies and activities are expected to increase the team’s performance, which increases the likelihood of meeting project objectives.
The evaluation of a team’s effectiveness may include indicators such as:
- Improvements in skills that allow individuals to perform assignments more effectively,
- Improvements in competencies that help team members perform better as a team,
- Reduced staff turnover rate, and
- Increased team cohesiveness where team members share information and experiences openly and help each other to improve the overall project performance.
As a result of conducting an evaluation of the team’s overall performance, the project management team can identify the specific training, coaching, mentoring, assistance, or changes required to improve the team’s performance. This should also include identifying the appropriate or required resources necessary to achieve and implement the improvements identified in the assessment.
The project management team makes ongoing formal or informal assessments of the project team’s performance. By continually assessing the project team’s performance, actions can be taken to resolve issues, modify communication, address conflict, and improve team interaction
- Tổng hợp topic học luyện thi PMP
- Tổng hợp khái niệm cần luyện thi PMP
- Tổng hợp bài thi trắc nghiệm online PMP từ dễ đến khó
- Tổng hợp dạng toán trong đề thi PMP
- 600+ ITTO maps