Tìm hiểu về Trust Building trong bộ công cụ Interpersonal Skills PMP
Interpersonal skills (soft skills) là một bộ công cụ quản lý dự án được PMI đưa ra sử dụng rất nhiều trong mảng kiến thức project human resource management, Trust Building là một kỹ năng nằm trong bộ này.
The ability to build trust across the project team and other key stakeholders is a critical component in effective team leadership. Trust is associated with cooperation, information sharing, and effective problem resolution. Without trust it is difficult to establish the positive relationships necessary between the various stakeholders engaged in the project. When trust is compromised, relationships deteriorate, people disengage, and collaboration becomes more difficult, if not impossible.
Some actions project managers can take to help build trust:
- Engage in open and direct communications to resolve problems.
- Keep all stakeholders informed, especially when fulfilling commitments is at risk.
- Spendtimedirectlyengagedwiththeteamaskingnonassumptivequestionstogainabetterunderstanding of the situations affecting the team.
- Be direct and explicit about what you need or expect.
- Do not withhold information out of a fear of being wrong but be willing to share information even if you may be wrong.
- Be receptive to innovation and address any issues or concerns in a forthright manner.
- Look beyond your own interests.
- Demonstrate a true concern for others and avoid engaging in pursuits that could be viewed as being detrimental to the interest of others
Nếu có bất cứ chia sẻ hay góp ý bạn vui lòng để lại ở dưới phần bình luận. Tôi rất vui lòng về điều đó. Cảm ơn.