Thuật ngữ Wide Band Delphi trong Agile là gì? Luyện thi PMI-ACP
Wide band Delphi is a consensus-based anonymous group estimation method. Evolves from the Delphi Method – developed in the 1940s by the RAND Corporation as a forecasting tool.
Wide band = more interaction and communication
Steps of Wide Band Delphi:
- Schedule the estimation meeting with team members (and possibly other stakeholders)
- Describe the work to be estimated together with the requirements, resources and constraints
- Everyone gives estimates (usually in terms of man-hour, etc.) individually and anonymously, noting any assumptions and major pieces of work that led to the estimate
- Present the results for discussion e.g. on a chart without disclosing who makes which estimate
- Repeat steps 3 & 4 for 2 to 3 rounds with a view to reach a consensus (an acceptable range of estimates)
Nếu có bất cứ chia sẻ về luyện thi PMP, PMI-RMP, PMI-ACP hay góp ý bạn vui lòng chia sẻ ở dưới phần bình luận. Tôi rất vui lòng về điều đó. Cảm ơn.